The National Council for Law Reporting is a state corporation established by the National Council for Law Reporting Act, 1994. The statutory mandate of the Council is to publish the official Kenya Law Reports which are compilations of the decisions of the superior courts of Kenya, and the revision and updating the Laws of Kenya. The Council is a leading publisher of public legal information.
The Council is looking for highly organized and self-motivated professionals to serve in the following positions:
1. Archivist (1 post), Ref: NCLR/ HR /2012/ 07
2. Driver/ Office Assistant (1 post), Ref: NCLR/ HR /2012/ 08
3. Legal Proof Reader, (2 post), Ref: NCLR/ HR /2012/ 09 & Ref: NCLR/ HR /2012/ 010
4. Data Processor (1 post), Ref: NCLR/ HR /2012/ 11
5. Assistant Program Officer (1 post), Ref: NCLR/ HR /2012/ 12
6. Web and Systems Developer (1 post), Ref: NCLR/ HR /2012/ 15
The National Council for Law Reporting is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with its constitutional obligations under The Constitution of Kenya, 2010 particularly Articles 22(3) and 232(h), the Council encourages qualified and suitable persons from minority groups, or marginalised communities and persons with disabilities to apply for these vacancies.
For the full job description, duties and responsibilities, visit http://www.kenyalaw.org/careers . Interested candidates should email a cover letter showing their current or last engagement and earnings and their curriculum vitae to the following address: email@example.com on or before March 20, 2012.
Candidates who canvass for these positions will be disqualified. Only short - listed candidates will be contacted.