53. (1) The Minister shall establish a special fund to be known as the Rehabilitation Fund.
(2) The Fund shall consist of—
(a) such sums as may be provided by Parliament;
(b) such portion of the property forfeited to the Government under Part IV as may be assigned to the Fund by the Minister for the time being responsible for finance by order published in the Gazette;
(c) sums or other property received by the Fund by way of fees, contribution, gift or grant from or by way of testamentary bequest by any person;
(d) such sums as may be allocated from time to time to the Fund from loan funds;
(e) moneys earned or arising from any property, investments, mortgages and debentures acquired by, or vested in, the Fund;
(f) any property, mortgages, debentures, or investments, acquired by, or vested in, the Fund;
(g) sums borrowed by the Fund for the purposes of meeting any of its obligations or discharging any of its functions; and
(h) all other sums or other property which may in any manner become payable to, or vested in, the Fund.
(3) For the purposes of this section "loan funds" means such sums as may be made available from time to time by the Government by way of loan.
(4) Where by an order under subsection (2) (b) any immovable property is assigned to the Fund, the Minister shall deal with the property in such manner as he thinks fit and may sell the property and use the proceeds of sale for the purposes for which the Fund is established.
(5) The Fund shall be used for meeting the capital and current expenditure relating to the Centres.